Due to immigration laws in The Netherlands, bachelor and master projects can be only offered to students with a nationality of an EU country or to students of a Dutch University. Students from non Dutch Universities with a non-EU nationality can only apply if they have a grant which covers their living costs in The Netherlands. PhD and postdoc positions are open to any candidate with the right qualifications.
- THz radiation on demand (Jan2018/1)
- Dynamics of Exciton-plasmon-polaritons in plasmonic nanoparticle arrays (Jan2018/2)
- Studying Exciton Dynamics of Two-Dimensional Transition Metal Dichalcogenides (Jan2018/3)
- Guiding light in atomically thin 2D semiconductors (Jan2018/1)
- Lasing with atomically thin 2D semiconductors (Jan2018/2)